A projector for today’s mobile professional. Combining stunning features with powerful performance and weighing as little as 2.2Kg, these are the ultimate portable projectors for the mobile business consumer.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
- 2600 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
- Direct on and Auto off
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Lightweight at only 2.2Kg
- Comprehensive Security Features
- Extended Hybrid Filter life with 5000 hour filter
- Long lamp life – 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Virtually maintenance free
- Reduced power consumption – Less than 0.5W in Standby Mode
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- HD Ready – High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI – Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|LCD Panel||0.59″ (1.5cm) P-Si TFT x 3|
|Resolution||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Brightness||Normal Mode 2600 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode 1800 ANSi Lumens
|Colour Light Output||2600 ANSI Lumens|
|Lens||Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.2|
|Lamp Wattage||200W UHP|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode)
4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)||1.5 (Wide), 1.8 (Tele)|
|Diagonal Display Size||30~300″ (76~762cm)|
|Number Of Colours||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours|
|Keystone Correction||Fixed, 6:1 upward shift|
|Computer Compatibility||PC, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA (compressed), WXGA+, MAC 16″|
|Component Video||525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i), 750p(720p@50/60Hz), 1125 (1080i@50/60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50/60Hz) (compressed)|
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Auto Signal Search|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalising Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction, Mirror Reverse Image, Up-side Down Image, Picture Freeze, Magnify, Image blank|
|Digital Keystone||Auto V keystone +-30 degrees|
|Advanced Features||My Screen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, blackboard/whiteboard modes, Daytime mode, input source naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Power saving mode, Audio pass through|
|Outward||Easy lamp replace from top, Side intake air filter|
|Power On & Off||Quick Start, Direct On, Auto Off|
|Security Systems||PIN Lock, Myscreen PIN lock, Keypad Lock, Kensington slot, Transition Detector, Security bar|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Digital Input||1 x HDMI|
|Computer Input||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin D-sub|
|Video Input||1 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Audio Output||1 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Control||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232 Control|
|Power Supply||100-120V / 220-240V auto switching|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||306 x 77 x 221mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||35dB (Normal Mode)/28dB (Eco Mode)|
|Lamp indicator light, Power light, Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side|
|UL60950-1/C-UL, FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CE Marking EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55022, EN55024 (EMC directive), EN60950-1 (Low voltage directive), WEEE/RoHS/ErP(lot6) compliant, DEMKO-GS, AS/NZS, GOST-R|
|Remote control with batteries (HL02771), Computer cable, Power cord, Lens cap, Soft case, Security label, User manual (detail & concise)|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||6 Months**|
|**Where a lamp fails within warranty and a replacement lamp is taken, the warranty for the replacement lamp will be a maximum of 6 months (dependent on warranty hours stated).|