Featuring 7000 lumens and SXGA resolution, the CPSX12000 is ideally suitted for viewing documents were small details are important and need to be seen.
- 7,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness: Bright and clear images in any large conference room, lecture hall, or auditorium.
- 7,000 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- SXGA+ (1400 x 1050): SXGA+ allows you to view 1.9 times more content on larger documents and spread sheets. SXGA+ resolution is ideal for projecting in command and control, engineering and CAD/CAM applications where acute resolution of small details is important.
- 2500:1 Contrast Ratio: Iris is automatically controlled to ensure the best image contrast and depth perspective during both bright and dark scenes.
- Seven Bayonet Style Lens Options: The CP-SX12000 has seven easily changeable bayonet style lens options. Making installation simple for short throw and long throw applications.
- 2 RGB Input / 1 BNC / 2 Composite / Component / S-Video / HDMI / DVI:Connect to two computer and multiple video sources at the same time, as well as receiving both analog and digital signals.
- Picture by Picture: Simultaneously display two computer images, or two video images, or one computer and one video image.
- Network control, maintenance and security: Projector management application (PJMan) allows users to monitor, and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Hitachi’s projector control application (‘PJCtrl’) allows a user to control the functions of their Hitachi 3LCD projector via a ‘Toolbar’ on their PC. Since all of the functions for controlling the projector are on the PC, PJCtrl can help to reduce costs associated with lost remote controls, battery replacement.
- Network Bridge: This Serial Pass Through function allows you to receive RS-232 commands via the Ethernet port and pass them though the Serial Out port to an external device (e.g., TV tuner, visual presenter, etc…). Helps to simplify and reduce overall installation costs.
- 20,000 Hour Hybrid Filter: Provides users with a lower total cost of ownership by offering easier and less frequent maintenance.
- Wide Lens Shift: The CP-SX12000 boasts one of the greatest lens shift capabilities in the industry. 2.2 screens horizontally and 2.7 screens vertically provide greater installation flexibility.
- Long Life Panel and Polarizer: LCD panels and polarizers are made of inorganic materials that are UV resistant and longer lasting.
- 10 Bit Full Digital Video Processing: Digital processing of video signal is 10-bit from input to output. Provides smooth, natural graduations with 1024 shades on each RGB color. 1074 Mega Colors.
- Transition Detector: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector with out using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Input Source Naming: Users can configure the names of the input source to suit individual needs and preference (e.g., ‘RGB 1’ can be renamed to ‘Computer’ or ‘Video’ can be renamed to DVD). Exclusive to Hitachi.
- IR Remote Frequency Change: To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR signal) from notebook PC, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- PIN Lock & My Screen PIN Lock: PIN Lock ensures that only authorized users can use the projector. MyScreen PIN lock stores the customized image to then appear on the startup screen (e.g., school or company logo).
- Closed Captioning: CC1,CC2,CC3,CC4. Provides additional or interpretive information to viewers who need to access it.
|Panel||1.3″ LCD panel|
|Resolution||SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)|
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 7000 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode: 5600 ANSI Lumens
|Lens||Lens is NOT included|
|Lamp||Single lamp system|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode)
4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Number Of Colours||10-bit signal processor, digital gamma 12-bit|
|Computer Compatibility||up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) compressed|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC / PAL / SECAM / PAL-M,N / NTSC4.43
SDTV: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i)
HDTV: 750p (720p@60Hz), 1125i(1080i@50 / 60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50 / 60)
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Features||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Quick on (4 Seconds), Direct power on, Auto adjustment, Search|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalising Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction|
|Digital Keystone||Vertical Auto, Horizontal Manual|
|Advanced Features||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, Blackboard / Whiteboard mode, Daytime mode, Input source naming (English), Resolution setting, Resolution Preset and Customise, Template Function, IR Remote Frequency Change, Closed Captions, Source Skip, Picture by Picture|
|Other||Lamp door on back side, Quick ON, Direct ON, Direct Off, PIN-Lock, MyScreen PIN-Lock, Keypad Lock, Kensington slot, Transition Detector, My Text Password, Security LED|
|Serial Label On Side||•|
|OSD Languages||MENU: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkey, Danish, Czech, Arabian, Persian|
|Computer Input||2 x 15-pin Mini-D-sub
1 x BNC (shared with component)
1 x HDMI (Digital RGB)
1 x DVI-D
|Monitor Output||1 x D-sub 15|
|Video Input||1 x Composite RCA jack
1 x S-Video jack
1 x Composite BNC
1 x Component BNC (shared with computer)
1 x Component RCA
|Control||1 x Serial port IN / OUT for RS232C|
|Wired Remote Control||•|
|Wired Network||1 x RJ-45|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||476 x 272 x 469mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Weight||13.2Kg (No lens)|
|Noise Level||Normal: 39dB
|Lamp, Temp, Standby, Shutter, Projection Image Ceiling Mount Image|
|Remote control with batteries, Computer cable, Power cord, User manual (detail & concise)|