Deliver stunning presentations with this 4000 ANSI Lumen true SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution projector. Not only does the CP-SX635 produce images with superior resolution, it offers network capability along with a host of other connectivity options, longer maintenance cycles and a range of optional lenses for the ultimate in flexibility and performance.
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (IRIS technology)
- Hybrid Filter: 4000 hour cleaning cycle
- Lamp life: 3000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- 4 optional lenses
- Full connectivity including HDMI
- Wired networking feature
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Optional Lenses – Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Advanced Networking – Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- HD Ready – High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI – Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off – Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet – With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Centralised Reporting Function – Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Vertical Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|LCD Panel||0.79″ P-Si TFT x 3 with Micro Lens|
|Resolution||SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)|
|Brightness||Normal Mode 4000 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode 3200 ANSI Lumens
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (Iris On)|
|Lens||Standard (2.2~2.7m@70″) F=1.7~2.1 f=24~29 mm
Throw distance ratio= 1.5~1.8:1 zoom X 1.2
FL-601 (Fixed short) (Only 1:1 lens shift) (1.2m@70″)
Throw distance ratio=0.8 x 1, zoom: x 1.0
SL-602 (Short) (1.8~2.9m@70″)
Throw distance ratio=1.2~2.0 x 1, zoom: x 1.6
LL-603 (Long) (2.9~5.8m@70″)
Throw distance ratio=2.0~3.9 x 1, zoom: x 2.0
UL-604 (Ultra long) (5.8~11.0m@70″)
Throw distance ratio=3.9~7.4 x 1, zoom: x 1.9
Manual Zoom, Manual Focus
|Lamp Life||2000 (normal) / 4000 (eco)|
|Diagonal Display Size||60″ @ 1.8m, 30~350″ standard lens|
|Number Of Colour||10bit / Colour|
|Lens Shift (Optical Keystone)||1:1 to 9:1 upward shift(Manual lens shift) Horizontal(4:6~6:4) at vertical lens shift 1:1|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA+, UXGA compressed, MAC 16″|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC / PAL / SECAM / PAL-M,N / NTSC4.43
SDTV: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i)
HDTV: 750p(720p@60Hz), 1125i(1080i@50 / 60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50 / 60Hz)
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Audio Output||4W x 2|
|Other||Other Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search, Mirror Reverse Image, Video noise reduction, Audio ports assign, Frame lock, Equalizing gamma correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise reduction, Auto vertical keystone, Manual horizontal keystone, MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, blackboard / whiteboard mode, Daytime mode, Input source naming (English), Resolution setting, Easy lamp replace from top, Easy filter change, Quick ON, Direct ON, Direct OFF, PIN-Lock, MyScreen PIN-Lock, Keypad Lock, Kensington slot, Transition detector|
|Security Label On Side||•|
|OSD Languages||MENU: 17 Languages|
|Computer Input||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub
1 x HDMI
1 x BNC
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Video Input||1 x RCA Jack
1 x S-Video Jack
3 x RCA Jack for Component
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
2 x Pair RCA (L / R) (Selectable on OSD)
|Audio Output||1 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Control And Mouse||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232 control
1 x USB type B for mouse control
|Wired Network||1 x RJ-45|
|Power Supply||100-120V / 220-240V auto switching|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||418 x 139 x 319mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||35dB (Normal Mode) / 29dB (Eco Mode)|
|Lamp Indicator Light, Power Light, Ceiling Mount Image, Rear Projection Image,|
|UL60950 / C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class A, CE, AS / NZS CISPR22 Class A|
|Remote control with batteries, Computer cable, Power cord, User manual (detail & concise), Lens cap (& strap), Security label|