The compact and light weight CP-RX93 is the perfect projector for today’s mobile professional. Weighing only 2.3Kg the CP-RX93 delivers not only an impressive image but also simple and quiet operation in a modern and compact design.
Eco Mode – 1700 ANSI Lumens
Normal Mode – 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Lamp life: 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
|LCD Panel||0.63″ (1.6cm) P-Si TFT x 3|
|Light Output (Brightness)||2600 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
1700 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Colour Light Output (Colour Brightness)||2600 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
1700 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Lens||Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.2|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode)
4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Distance To Width Ratio||1.5 (Wide), 1.7 (Tele)|
|Diagonal Display Size||30~300″ (76~762cm)|
|Number Of Colours||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours|
|Keystone Correction||Fixed, 6:1 upward shift|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, MAC 16″ (Up to UXGA60Hz)|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC/ PAL/ SECAM/ PAL-M/PAL-N/ NTSC4.43/PAL60|
|Component Video||SDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p HDTV: 720p(@50/60Hz), 1080i(@50/60Hz), 1080p(@50/60Hz)|
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalizing Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down for NTSC, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction|
|Digital Keystone||Manual V keystone ±30 degrees (@XGA 60Hz)|
|Advanced Features||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, My Source, blackboard/whiteboard mode, Day Time mode, input source naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC & component 480i only)|
|Outward||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter on side|
|Power On & Off||Direct On, Auto Off, Auto Eco Mode|
|Security Systems||Security bar, PIN-Lock, MyScreen Password, Keypad-Lock, Kensington slot, My Text|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkey, Arabian, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Vietnamese|
|Computer Input||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Video Input||1 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
|Power Supply||100~120/220~240V, auto switching|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||306 x 77 x 221mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||35dB (Normal Mode)/28dB (Eco Mode)|
|Air Filter||Urethane (up to 1000 hours)|
|Lamp indicator lights (lamp, power, temp), Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side|
|UL60950/C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class B, CE, AS/NZS CISPR22 ClassB, WEEE/RoHS/ErP(lot6) compliant, DEMKO-GS|
|Remote control with batteries (HL02771), Computer cable, Power cord, Lens cap, Security label, User manual (detail & concise)|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||6 Months/4000 Hours**|
|*The stated lamp and filter life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps and filters should achieve this figure. **A free replacement lamp will be issued if the original lamp is less than 6 months old and it has only been used for less than the hours stated on lamp warranty from the date of first use. Where a lamp fails and a replacement lamp is taken under warranty, the duration of the warranty for the replacement lamp shall be the remainder of the original warranty period only. The specification above and photography is for reference only and may be subject to change.|