Designed for medium sized education and corporate venues, Hitachi’s CP-X3014WN allows users to wirelessly present via a PC placed anywhere in a room. With an exceptional high contrast ratio and long life lamp the CP-X3014WN delivers a superb image, simple user functionality with a low total cost of ownership.
- Light output (brightness): 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Extended Hybrid Filter life with up to 6000 hour filter
- Long lamp life – up to 6000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced Features: Wireless & Network RJ45
- Full connectivity including HDMI
- AMX Device Discovery
- Crestron RoomView®
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- PC-less Presentations – Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking – Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- Wireless Networking – Wireless networking offers quick, easy and secure network access. Browser based software provides easy management, control and monitoring of networked projectors.
- AMX Device Discovery – When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI – Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp – Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours – equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off – Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Messenger – Send text messages and announcements to multiple, networked projectors at the same time. This is ideal for projecting daily work schedules and university campus notifications to multiple classrooms simultaneously.
- Centralised Reporting Function – Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|LCD Panel||0.63″ (1.6cm) P-Si TFT x 3|
|White Light Output (Brightness)||3200 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
2100 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Colour Light Output||3200 ANSI Lumens|
|Lens||Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.2|
|Lamp Wattage||210W UHP|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode) / 6000 hours (Eco Mode)*|
|Diagonal Display Size||30~300″ (76~762cm)|
|Number Of Colours||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours|
|Keystone Correction||Fixed, 9:1 upward shift|
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)||1.5 (Wide), 1.8 (Tele)|
|*The stated lamp life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps should achieve this figure.|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA (compressed), MAC 16″|
|Component Video||SDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p HDTV: 720p(@50/60Hz), 1080i(@50/60Hz), 1080p(@50/60Hz)|
|HDMI Video||Signal: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i), 1125i(1080i@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60), 1125p(1080p@50/60)|
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Speakers||16W Mono (8W x 2)|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search, Page UP&DOWN (for USB mouse function)|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalizing Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down for NTSC, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction|
|Digital Keystone||Auto V keystone ±30 degrees (@ XGA 60Hz)|
|Advanced Features||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, My Source, blackboard/whiteboard mode, Daytime Mode, Input Source Naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC & component 480i only), Audio pass through|
|Outward||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter slides towards front side or top|
|Power On & Off||Quick On, Direct On, Auto Off|
|Security Systems||Security bar, PIN-Lock, MyScreen Password,Keypad-Lock, Kensington slot, Transition detector, My Text Lock, Security label|
|Network||Campus Notification System, Configure and control projector via web browser, receive alerts via e-mail, projector management via SNMP, Crestron RoomView®, Scheduling, My Image, displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, AMX Device Discovery, PJ Link™, Network Bridge|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabian, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Digital Input||1 x HDMI (HDCP compatible)|
|Computer Input||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (RCA combination)|
|Video Input||1 x RCA for component
2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack (Stereo Mini)
|Audio Output||1 x pair RCA (L/R)|
|USB Type A||1 x USB Type A (for PC-less presentation or wireless adaptor)|
|USB Type B||1 x USB Type B (for USB display or USB mouse control)|
|Wired Network||1 x RJ-45|
|Wireless Network||Option, IEEE801.11b/g/n ready|
|Control||1 x 9-pin D-Sub for RS-232C Control|
|Power Supply||100-120V / 220-240V auto switching|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||317x98x288mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||29dB (Eco Mode) / 36dB (Normal Mode)|
|Indicator lights (lamp, temp, power), Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side, MAC PC support: PJ Control software, MAC address label on side, LiveViewer software|
|‘UL/C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class B, ‘CE, AS/NZS CISPR22 ClassB ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED|
|Remote control with batteries (HL02771), Computer cable, Power cord, Lens cap, Security label, User manual (detail & concise), Application software for LAN display|
|USB Wireless Adaptor||USB-WL-11N|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||6 Months**|
|**Where a lamp fails within warranty and a replacement lamp is taken, the warranty for the replacement lamp will be a maximum of 6 months (dependent on warranty hours stated).|