At the heart of the Hitachi philosophy is innovation. Our new Multi Purpose projector range brings together the finest features for business and education. Whichever model you choose, you’ll find top-of-the range picture quality, security and networking, in a user-friendly package. Hitachi is dedicated to lowering costs and protecting the environment, so the range also features longer-life parts and energy-saving settings.
- Brightness: 2700 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Hybrid Filter: 4000 hour cleaning cycle
- Lamp life: 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced security features
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet – With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|Brightness||2700 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
1900 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Lens||Manual Focus, Manual Zoom x 1.2|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode)
4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Diagonal Display Size||30~300″ (76~762cm)|
|Keystone Correction||Fixed 6:1 upward shift|
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)||1.5 (WIDE), 1.8 (TELE)|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA (compressed), MAC 16″|
|Component Video||SDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p HDTV: 720p(@50/60Hz), 1080i(@50/60Hz), 1080p(@50/60Hz)|
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search, Page UP & DOWN (for USB mouse function)|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalizing Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction|
|Digital Keystone||Auto V keystone ±30 degrees (@ XGA 60Hz)|
|Advanced Features||MyScreen, My Memory, Blank/My Button, My Text, My Source, blackboard/whiteboard mode, Daytime Mode, Input Source Naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC & component 480i only), Audio pass through|
|Outward||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter on side|
|Power On & Off||Quick On, Direct On, Auto Off|
|Security Systems||Security bar, PIN-Lock, MyScreen Password,Keypad-Lock, Kensington slot, Transition detector, My Text Lock, Security label|
|Computer Input||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin D-sub|
|Video Input||2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB) 1 x Component 1 x RCA for composite 1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video|
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Audio Output||1 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Control||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232C Control|
|USB Type B||Yes (USB mouse)|
|Power Supply||100-120V / 220-240V auto switching|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||306 x 221 x 77mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||35dB (Normal Mode)/28dB (Eco Mode)|
|Indicator lights (lamp, temp, power), Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side|
|Remote control with batteries, Computer cable, Power cord, Lens cap, Security label, User manual (detail & concise)|
|Lamp Wattage||200W UHB|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||6 Months**|
|*The stated lamp life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps should achieve this figure.|
|**Where a lamp fails within warranty and a replacement lamp is taken, the warranty for the replacement lamp will be a maximum of 6 months (dependent on warranty hours stated).|