Project large, bright images in limited space with Hitachi’s new range of short throw projectors. Perfect for small and medium meeting rooms, the CP-D10 can deliver an impressive 80″ (203cm) image from less than a metre away (from lens to screen). Expect no less from the experts in short throw projection.
- Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Advanced security features
- 80″ (203cm) image at 92.7cm**
- Hybrid Filter: 4000 hour cleaning cycle
- Lamp life: 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- AMX Device Discovery – When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off – Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet – With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|LCD Panel||0.55″ (1.4cm) P-Si TFT x 3|
|Brightness||Normal Mode 2000 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode 1500 ANSI Lumens
|Lens||Manual focus, digital zoom x 1.35|
|Lamp Life||3000 hours (Normal Mode)
4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Diagonal Display Size||60~100″ (80″ @ 37″)
152~254cm (203cm @ 93cm)
|Number Of Colours||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours|
|Lens Shift||Digital shift, Optical lens shift: 5: -1, fixed|
|Keystone Correction||Fixed, 5.3:-1 upward shift|
|Distance To Width Ratio||0.57:1 (fixed)|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA compressed, MAC16″|
SDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p
HDTV: 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnify, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalising Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction|
|Digital Keystone||Manual vertical keystone|
|Advanced Features||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, My Source, Blackboard/Whiteboard mode, Daytime Mode, Input Source Naming (English), Resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC only), Audio Pass Through, AMX Device Discovery|
|Outward||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter slides towards front side or top|
|Power On & Off||Quick Power On (9 sec), Direct On, Auto Off|
|Security Systems||Security bar, PIN-Lock, MyScreen Password, Keypad-Lock, Kensington slot, Transition detector, My Text, Security label|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Computer Input||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Video Input||2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x RCA (L/R) Pair (Selectable on OSD)
|Audio Output||1 x pair RCA (L/R)|
|Control||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232 Control|
|Power Supply||100~120/220~240V, auto switching|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||333 x 103 x 303mm (excluding feet and extrusions)|
|Noise Level||28dB (Eco Mode)/36dB (Normal Mode)|
|Lamp indicator light, Power light, Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side|
|UL 60950 / C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class B CE, AS / NZS CISPR22 Class B|
|Remote control with batteries, Computer cable, Power cord, Lens cap, Security label, User manual (detail & concise)|
|Laser Pointer Remote Control||HL02483|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||6 Months|
|*The stated lamp life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps should achieve this figure.|