The perfect balance of technology and design. The light weight and compact CP-A221NM Ultimate Short Throw projector offers the highest quality images with a compelling design and low cost of ownership. The compact and lightweight chassis makes the CP-A221NM easy to install and flexible to use. With the bundled wall mount and optional table top kit you can project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or table top.
Normal Mode – 1500 ANSI Lumens
Bright Mode – 2200 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Screen Size: 80″ (203 cm) Image from only 50 cm*
- Hybrid Filter: 5000 hour cleaning cycle
- Advanced networking features
- This model is supplied with a versatile wall mount
- Optional table top mount
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts for more than 4000 hours, ten times longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Networking – Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery – When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HD Ready – High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI – Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off – Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet – With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Messenger – Send text messages and announcements to multiple, networked projectors at the same time. This is ideal for projecting daily work schedules and university campus notifications to multiple classrooms simultaneously.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction – Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan – Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves – odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
|LCD Panel||0.63″ (1.6cm) P-Si TFT x 3|
|Brightness||2200 ANSI Lumens (Bright Mode)
1500 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
|Colour Light Output||2200 ANSI Lumens|
|Lens||Free shaped lens & motorised free shaped mirror|
|Lamp Wattage||210W UHB|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours (Bright Mode)/5000 Hours (Normal Mode)*|
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)||0.3:1 (fixed)|
|Diagonal Display Size||60~100″ (152~254cm)|
|Number Of Colours||8 Bits / colour, 16.7M colours|
|Keystone||Fixed, 6.1:-1 Upward shift|
|*The stated lamp life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps should achieve this figure.|
|Computer Compatibility||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, MAC 16″|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC/PAL/SECAM/PAL-M/PAL-N/NTSC4.43 SDTV: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i) HDTV: 750p (720p@60Hz), 1125i(1080i@50/60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50/60Hz)|
|Plug & Play||DDC2B|
|Basic Functions||Freeze, Magnify, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search|
|Picture Adjustments||Equalizing Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction, Perfect Fit|
|Digital Keystone||Manual Vertical Keystone correction, Manual Horizontal Keystone correction|
|Advanced Features||My Screen, My Memory, My Button, blackboard/whiteboard mode, Daytime mode, input source naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Saving mode, AudioPass through, My Text|
|Outward||Easy Lamp replace from Top, Rear intake air filter|
|Power On & Off||Quick ON, Direct ON, Direct Off|
|Security Systems||PIN Lock, Myscreen PIN lock, Keypad Lock, Kensington slot, Transition Detector, Security bar|
|Network||Configure and control projector via web browser, receive alerts via e-mail, projector management via SNMP, Scheduling, My Image, displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, AMX Device Discovery, Messenger, PJ Link™, Network Bridge, content via LAN|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabian, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Digital Input||1 x HDMI|
|Computer Input||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|Computer Output||1 x 15-pin D-sub|
|Video Input||1 x RCA Jack (for composite)
1 x S-Video Jack
2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
|Audio Input||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack
|Audio Output||1 x pair RCA (L/R)|
|Control||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232C Control|
|USB||1 x USB type A for PC-less presentation
1 x USB type B for mouse control
|Wired Network||1 x RJ-45|
|Power Supply||AC100-120 / 220-240 V, auto switching|
|Power Consumption In Standby|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||345 x 85 x 303mm (excluding feet and extrusions when mirror is closed)|
|Noise Level||35dB (Bright Mode)/29dB (Normal Mode)|
|Lamp indicator light, Power light, Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side|
|‘UL60950-1/C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class A, ‘CE, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A|
|Remote control with batteries, RGB cable, power cord, cable cover, security label, user manual (detail & concise), Wall mount (HAS-K250)|
|Laser Pointer Remote Control||RC-R008|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Lamp Warranty||3 Years**|
|**A free replacement lamp will be issued if the original lamp fails within 3 years from the date of purchase.|