With it’s height adjustable frame and castors, the FreeFrame can be anywhere at anytime!
Interactive whiteboards are sweeping the education world. Classrooms are becoming digital classrooms and the interactive board, with a projector, is a key component of the equipment. The Gilkon FreeFrame mobile system has integrated raising and lowering functions to allow for the younger students. The Gilkon FreeFrame also allows you to share interactive whiteboard technology between rooms. The FreeFrame is a complete system to move an interactive whiteboard and projector through doors using the built-in height adjustment as another benefit.
Manual or Electric raise and lower versions available.
FreeFrame mobile system is designed and manufactured in Australia.
- No electrical power required to operate the raise and lower system.
- FreeFrame comes in a wider 16 x 10 ratio.
- The unique design has a brushed silver finish.
- Enable inclusive student learning on the interactive board using the lowering function.
- FreeFrame main components are assembled in the factory. This provides a very quick installation.
Sanyo (arm to side): approx 2212 x 790
Hitachi Starboard FX-DUO-77
Panaboard (UBT880 & UBT880W)