Chiayo Victory PA system with built-in Bluetooth/SD/USB Player Recorder
You can option your Victory with any of the following options:
- with CD Player
- with 1 x Wireless Receiver
- with 1 x Wireless Receiver & CD/USB Player
- with 2 x Wireless Receivers
- with 2 x Wireless Receiver & CD/USB Player
- with 3 x Wireless Receivers
- with 3 x Wireless Receiver & CD/USB Player
- with 4 x Wireless Receivers
- with 4 x Wireless Receiver & CD/USB Player
Also choose from a huge range of accessories including:
- Powered and passive extensions speakers
- A “Sportspak” extension horn speaker package with stands that make the Victory the perfect high powered portable PA for outdoor carnivals, festivals, fetes and sports days
- Stands to elevate the Victory for even greater coverage, including wind up speaker stands
- Shoulder style carry bags for the speaker stands
- Plug-in corded microphones
Every Victory unit comes shipped standard with a dust cover with pockets for accessories and transmitters and a clear see through rear panel so you can still use the Victory with the cover on!
Chiayo – Australia’s favourite portable PA systems for almost 30 years and still leading with technology!
- Ruggedly built compact aluminum speaker enclosure.
- 200W Class-D amplifier to power 10” woofer and 1” tweeter and crossover.
- MIC 1 and 2 are XLR/Φ6.3mm combo jack connectors for microphone and line inputs with individual volume control and a SPEECH/MUSIC level switch.
- LINE IN (RCA L/R jacks) with volume control.
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100 frequencies.(optional)
- Scan and Sync button for quick and simple mic channel set-up.
- ACTIVE OUT (XLR jack) for multi-unit audio linking.
- LINE OUT (RCA L/R jack) for external audio recording.
- SPEAKER OUT (Φ6.3mm jack) for an external 8Ω passive speaker.
- 2-band equalizer (BASS / TREBLE) for music inputs.
- VOICE PRIORITY automatically ducks music when a microphone is used (switchable).
- Smart charging circuit with battery indicator LED and charging LED.
- Integrated retractable handle and wheels for easy portability.
- Tripod stand mountable with ST-50 (standard) /ST-51 (wind-up).
- More than 10 hours operating time per charge.
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack.