MIPRO MA708PAB Portable PA System, 190W (8″/1″ drivers)
Ideal applications include:
- School sports events and marching bands
- Places of worship
- Large meetings and public gatherings
- Presentations, seminars, and meetings
- Shopping center presentations and promotions
- Aerobic & fitness centers
- Parades & fetes
- Street performers
- Park and recreational facilities
- Emergency and rescue situations
- Weddings & funeral services
- Public auctions
- Robust, rugged enclosure, built-in class D amplifiers system with 8″ woofer and 1.5″ tweeter.
- Up to 4 UHF or ISM band receiver modules and built-in active dual antennas for improved reception distance and stable signal quality.
- Plug-&-play CD/MP3 player, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- Voice Priority mutes music when a wireless mic is used.
- Echo effect for richer-sounding vocals.
- Industry’s only Master volume with “Memory” and “Standard” mode options. “Memory” mode saves and recalls last volume level during next power on. “Standard” mode resets to zero level.
- Industry’s only master volume that can be remotely controlled by an optional ACT-32HR transmitter microphone directly instead of a separate remote.
- Retractable handle and rugged wheels make it amazingly easy to transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 handhelds or bodypack transmitters.
- Wirelessly link 2 or more MA-708 systems for more sonic coverage (industry’s only MTM-92 trans-mitter module is required).
- Active limiter prevents speaker damage from loud signal spikes.
- Can be powered via AC power, battery or direct DC.
- Weighs only 16 kgs | 36 lbs. fully loaded.