Controlling everything from lights to sound is convenient and easy with Lectrum® CTL fitted with touch screen control. It makes for smooth, seamless presentations with the presenter in complete control of all functions at the touch of a button.
Timeless, elegant styling combined with state-of-the-art control makes Lectrum® CTL the ideal choice for todays training rooms, conference facilities and board rooms. Lectrum® CTL models are available for use with AMX® and Creston®
- Housing or cut out for touch screen.
- Dual microphone inputs.
- Reading light.
1. What is the difference between the Classic and aero Series?
- The Classic Series is based on the original Lectrum design created 25 years ago. The ageless look has withstood the test of time and thousands of this model are in use in Australia and throughout the world. The Aero Series was introduced in 2001 and is the result of a collaboration of the Lectrum sales and production team and a leading Australian designer. The dynamic design incorporates many of the things we have been asked for by our customers over many years. For instance:
- A large integrated logo space at the top. Which means it’s included in any media coverage.
- Concealed cable management systems with microphone and LV power cables hidden in the leg and terminated in a connection box on the lower cross bar. Keeps everything neat and tidy.
- A permanently attached 6″ reading light (the other models use a 12″ light with BNC connector). This means the light does get lost, it also means the light is hidden from the view of the audience.
- A low level light to gently illuminate the dress panel.
2. How do I choose the right model for me?
- It’s a personal preference, but let’s talk in general terms.
- For 4 and 5 star hotels and conference centres the Aero Series has definitely become the model of choice. In fact it was designed with the market in mind. The Classic Series is a good alternative where there is a need to maintain the same looks as existing lecterns.
3. How do I configure my Lectrum?
- We offer several Lectrum models with 3 frame colours and a range of decorator colours for the fabric dress panel, plus a wide range of accessories and options.
- We understand it can be confusing, here’s what we suggest for a start.
- Select a style (Classic or Aero) and model (particular features)
- Select a frame colour (silver,black or white)
- Select a dress panel colour
- Add any accessories (e.g. microphone, logo, notebook PC shelf)
- Here’s a few suggestions that might help.
- A black frame and a Black fabric dress panel is the most popular choice, followed by silver with Coal panel.
- For a clean, contemporary look, silver works really well. Particularly with a Noir or Silver dress panel.
4. Can AV touch screen control panels such as AMX(®) and Creston(®) can be fitted to Lectrum Models?
- Yes, a Lectrum Classic CTL model is designed for this purpose.
5. What are the most popular accessories?
- Logos – we offer a comprehensive logo layout service to help you make the best use of your logo with Lectrum. A logo adds the finishing touch and further personalises your Lectrum to help convey your organisation’s image.
- Notebook PC Shelf – with more and more presentations using a Notebook PC Shelf this has become a popular and much used accessory. It means the Lectrum top surface is kept clear for the presenter’s papers.
- Microphones – we find most clients have their own preference of microphone supply. However, Lectrum can certainly provide microphones. We only supply microphones that are tested for use with Lectrum and provide the best combination of sound quality for speech reinforcement, robustness for heavy use and appearance.
6. Can I brand my Lectrum?
- We can integrate your logo into the Lectrum, to achieve this high quality finish we need your logo supplied as high resolution (400 dpi) in Adobe Illustrator or EPS format.
7. Can you creat custom frame and panel finishes?
- Matching the Lectrum colours to compliment your venue décor is a service we offer. We can provide custom frame colours and special panel finishes. Just contact Lectrum Sales for assistance.
8. How easy is the Lectrum to assemble?
- Lectrum lecterns are shipped in custom designed, export quality flat packaging. One carton for the Classic Series and two for Aero Series. No tools are required for assembly apart from the hex keys (Allen keys) supplied. The lecterns are quick and easy to assemble. The Classic Series has 2 bolts to secure the top and 4 bolts to secure the feet to the legs. The Aero has 4 bolts for the top and 4 bolts for the feet. Assembly should be carried out in a clean, carpeted area.
9. What happens if a presenter bumps on the lectern during a presentation?
- Lectrum lecterns are solid and robust but any knocking or noise generated by the presenter will be picked up and transmitted via the microphone and through the sound system. This is really a question of presentation technique. For critical applications we recommend the factory fitting of a microphone shock mount, which minimises handling noise.
10. What is the power supply used for?
- Depending on the Lectrum model, the universal 12V power supply provides power for the light, LCD clock and phantom power for condenser microphones. None of these features will operate without power to the lectern. The clock has battery back up to retain settings.